Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Needle Biopsy - Not much Fun


They Lied!!! SAaid it wouldn't hurt - Wanna bet...

It hurt a lot I mean a lot. I arrived at the hospital that morning at 5:30am early. After registering they took me to a room and had me change into hospital attire. Check my blood pressure, took more blood, and set me up for an IV. In about a hour or so they came and got me and took me back for my test. First the gave me a regular CT of the Stomach. Then they gave me contrast dye and positioned the needle by drawing on me. Then they gave me some local anesthesia to deaden the area and they stuck the 5 foot long pipe in me wow it hurt and they then gave more pain medication. it finally got over with and I was back to my room for some rest and sleep. Brooke took me back home for the day and I slept.

No comments: